- Marketing partners for iMedicor SocialHIE - Galaxy Health Network, Physicians Alliance of America
- Marketing partners for Meaningful Use Consulting Services - Careington International, Galaxy Health Network
- Strategic revenue-sharing partners in the EHR space include NextEMR, eCast – HIE/EMR, PRI EMR services, IGI HEALTH EMR Service, and Secure EMR.
- HIS partner - VersaSuite
- AWACS partner – eCast
- Integration Services partner - HITS CG
- NJ-HITEC - one of 63 federally-funded centers established to assist medical practices in the transition from paper to digital medical records nationwide – selected iMedicor as an agent to service physicians’ practices in Northern New Jersey. The project comprises three phases: Phase I, securing a commitment from each licensed physician to convert to digital records within two years; Phase II, completing an assessment of the individual practice needs and using that assessment to select an appropriate EHR system (either a state-recommended system or an iMedicor-partnered EHR system); Phase III, qualifying the medical practice for federal reimbursement funds.